werken op IPKW
Take a look at this awesome vacancy at Deftpower in Arnhem! EV is taking over, join us! FunctieThe Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and driving customer success within the organization. This role involves building strong relationships with customers (business clients – B2B), understanding their needs, and providing strategic guidance to help them achieve their desired outcomes. The CSM serves as the main point of contact for customers, advocating for their needs and coordinating with internal teams to deliver exceptional service and support. This is not a job to take lightly, we want to genuinely help usher in the era of emissions-free mobility and that means building and nurturing meaningful partnerships. Our operations should be the best and cleanest of all. Any obstacle you find in the way of our mission, you remove.You will work closely with our Key Account Manager and with the rest of the Sales, Operations and IT teams to help build an awesome product and ensure our clients achieve their goals. You’ll be part of an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within our team, with a common goal to improve our product and build out the company’s foundations. The tech is fascinating, you help shape it. If you have a better way of doing things, we want to hear it. Here are some of the activities you will be undertaking:
- Develop and nurture relationships with assigned customers (B2B), serving as their primary point of contact.
- Understand customer goals, objectives, and challenges to align company solutions with their needs.
- Regularly engage with customers to assess satisfaction levels, identify opportunities for improvement, and address concerns proactively.
- Collaborate with customers to develop and execute customized success plans aligned with their business objectives.
- Set clear expectations and success metrics, ensuring customers understand the value of the product or service.
- Monitor progress towards goals, track key performance indicators (KPIs), and provide regular updates to customers on their success journey.
- Lead the onboarding process for new customers, ensuring a smooth and efficient implementation of the product or service.
- Provide training and guidance to customers, enabling them to successfully adopt and utilize their SaaS product.
- Act as the voice of the customer within the organization, advocating for their needs and requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as product development and support, to address customer issues and resolve any challenges promptly.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling additional products or services to existing customers.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop expansion strategies and drive customer renewals.
- Any obstacle you find on the way to the happiness of our clients, you remove.
- Maybe you like to challenge yourself? Be our guest!
AanbodWe want you to be happy and have the right energy to join us on our mission:
- Exposure to our partners and clients in the energy, automotive and financial industry.
- Fast paced environment with a steep learning curve.
- Environment of trust where self-management is encouraged.
- A steep learning curve with opportunities to self-improve and gain valuable experience
- The guidance you need when you ask for it
- Flexibility; determine your working hours yourself, in consultation
- A company with lean hierachy and a very international team.
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in line with the market standard, including a pension plan and work laptop.
- An environment of trust where self-management and personal development is encouraged
Would you like to help build Deftpower?Profiel en vaardighedenWe are looking for a candidate that loves maintaining and developing client relationships, is intrinsically motivated and enjoys a start-up environment.
- Master Degree and/or top resume.
- You can be new to the EV industry or not, what matters most is your mind-set and skills.
- Strong understanding of customer success principles and methodologies. Attention to details.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You are enthusiastic and have perseverance; together with your team you work towards a great software product.
- We value a high level of integrity, motivation, transparency, and curiosity.
- We appreciate people that are hands-on, team players and not afraid of innovation.
- You can be green or very experienced, what matters is the mindset.
- English and the more extra languages the better.
Over de organisatieThe team behind Deftpower has great ideas for improving electric car charging and draws on more than a decade’s worth of experience in the EV charging business in realising them.Together, we are quickly building the industry’s most advanced technology platform recalibrating EV drivers, their cars, charging points and the grid in a sustainable eco-system. We see that the future of mobility and energy is electric. One in which everything is integrated, and anyone can join. We believe that this market needs to grow quickly and that with the right support, our customers and electric car drivers can be happier, businesses more profitable, and society cleaner.To help us in our mission we are looking for a Sales Manager, for our offices in either Arnhem or Berlin.